Food & Yoga
What is clean eating counseling?
Nutrition Counseling at Hanover Yoga takes into account the whole person: body, mind, soul. Grounded in solid nutrition knowledge, we focus on the individual and not make the whole picture just about weight loss, but wellness that creates lifetime habits and success. For decades we have been taught the same paradigm of regaining health and losing weight: If I choose to eat less and exercise more, I will meet my goals! Every diet, from Atkins or Nutrisystem to Weight Watchers or Zone is based on this idea in some way. And, if you don’t lose weight or even gain weight on one of these plans, then clearly it’s your fault.
- How many plans have YOU tried?
- How many pounds have you lost? And gained? And lost again?
- How much guilt and shame do you have regarding food?
- How confused are you by all of the information available in magazines, on Facebook, in the news or given to you by well-meaning friends, trainers or doctors?
- How many times have you told yourself you will “start again on Monday”?
- How many times have you blamed your weight struggles on a lack of willpower or self control? What if there was absolutely nothing wrong with you, but EVERYTHING wrong with the outdated idea that weight loss is simply a balanced equation of calories in/calories out, and depriving yourself is the answer to health and happiness.
At Hanover Yoga, each session is tailored to YOU, the individual. Sessions can cover any number of topics, based on the YOUR needs, such as basic nutrition education, management of your health conditions, dealing with cravings, binge eating or struggles with body image. Our model empowers YOU as an active participant in the design and implementation of your personalized plan. You will learn how to eat for your body, gain energy, and have success in your personal goals. Whether you have been dealing with fatigue, lack of motivation, and weight gain resulting in unsuccessful dieting, or you are a highly conditioned athlete who is looking to optimize their athletic performance, learn how eating clean and creating balance in your life can be your first line of defense against disease. Contact us today to set up your consultation!
Please complete the following Personal Health Evaluation Form and bring to your first consultation.
if you have any QUESTIONs or would LIKE To Schedule your one-on-one consultation, please fill out the contact form below.
Pricing for Clean Eating Counseling:
Initial Consultation (75 min) $60
Nutrition Consultation Appointment (60 min) $50
21-Day Clean Eating Program $50
For more information about these services, please contact Rachel Jenkins directly at email@example.com.